NAGA CARD APPLICATION AVAILABLE!
Really great news for the NAGA community. After a lot of hard work behind the scenes, we are now very happy to announce that the NAGA CARD is officially here!
It’s finally time for you to spice up your payment experience with NAGA’s contactless prepaid MasterCard. In this initial release, the NAGA CARD will be available for those members of the NAGA community who are based in the SEPA region.
The multi-currency NAGA CARD will feature a unique IBAN number for all users, meaning that you can seamlessly send and receive transfers, and even your salary, in and out of your NAGA CARD account.
The NAGA CARD is also directly linked to users’ NAGA TRADER accounts and will be fully integrated with all NAGA TRADER funding options.
Some of the key benefits of the NAGA CARD include:
- One card, three currencies. Balances can be held in US Dollar, Euro, and British Pound
- Payments and ATM cash withdrawals all over the world wherever MasterCard is accepted
- User friendly dashboard to manage your multi-currency accounts and transfers
- Industry leading security and secure online payments
- Simplified verification process
- Direct integration with your NAGA TRADER account on both withdrawals & deposits
- Easy online management of your account via your MyNAGA member area
The introduction of the NAGA CARD really is a monumental step forward for the whole NAGA Ecosystem.
To learn more about how you can secure your own NAGA CARD today, check out MyNAGA
Important information when you are ordering your card:
- Application launches Today.
- Verification launches Tuesday.
- Shipment starts Tuesday.
- Shipment takes 2-3 Business-days.
- When using the Application form, please sign up with your NAGA Account mail-address.
- Your NAGA CARD will be shipped, once you have payed the card-fee from the member area.
- Due to security reasons, the application form is hosted with the card-provider. There will be a member area implementation in Q1 2019.
- Some mail-clients might detect mails from the card-provider as spam. Please do check your spam folders if you are missing any e-mails.
- For security reasons, please always remember to log out properly from your NAGA CARD operation area.
If you would like to see the last video-update from Ben about the NAGA CARD, operated by NAGA MARKETS Ltd, please check the video below:
UPDATE ABOUT THE NAGA CARD
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our staff.